Carefully clean most items with a soft cloth or feather duster; use extra caution if dried or preserved
natural materials are present to avoid breakage.
Silk foliage may be cleaned with a quality spray-on cleaner (such as Silk ‘n Splendor) specifically
formulated for this purpose with precautions as suggested by manufacturer.
Zinc, fiberglass, ceramic, wood and other items may be cleaned with a soft cloth or feather duster –
cleaning products may dull or damage products.
- Clear glass only may be cleaned with glass cleaner and paper towels.
Warranty & Care
Natural products can add greatly to realism in design, but should be expected to change over time due to the normal aging and drying processes; these changes are not considered defects.
- Examples of Possible Natural Product Aging Characteristics:
- Bamboo: Will dry over time; may result in cracks of varying length and size.
- Birch: Will dry and shed outer layer over time. May develop cracks.
- Preserved Flowers: Will continue to dry over time. Sun exposure may fade colors and increase
brittleness. Requires especially delicate handling.
- Preserved Leaves and Evergreens, Curly Willow, Moss, Branches & Assorted Fungi : Will dry
over time. Sun exposure may fade colors and increase brittleness.
- Pod & Seed Structures: Will continue to dry over time. May open and expose contents.
- Environmental conditions and sun exposure can greatly influence the durability of these products.
Maximum product life can be achieved through limiting sun and moisture exposure and proper care.
- LDF Silk warranties all products to be free of defects when received and will gladly replace any defective
product when notified within 24 HOURS of receipt.
- LDF Silk makes no warranty as to the longevity of any product containing natural materials.