Catalog or Website Orders
Items may be ordered directly from our catalog or website. We strive to replicate the items using the original components, but the exact components may not always be available from our suppliers due to the nature of the design business. We will notify you if any substitutions are necessary and will proceed only with your approval. Designs containing natural products such as Ghostwood, Manzanita, etc., will always be unique due to the nature of natural products and the designs will be one of a kind.
- 50% non-refundable deposit is required with purchase order before any supplies are ordered or work begins – any applicable sales tax must be paid at time of deposit
- Invoice balance due prior to shipping, delivery or pick up
- Custom orders, due within 2 weeks of purchase order, are payable in full at time of purchase order
- Original quote includes a one-time design and production fee. Any revisions once production has begun may incur additional fees.
- Orders due within 1 week (if merchandise is available) will incur a rush charge plus any applicable overnight shipping charges to receive supplies to complete the order
- Lead time for custom orders is approximately 3-4 weeks pending merchandise availability and LDF production schedule
- All damages must be reported to LDF Silk within 5 days of receipt
- All sales are final once materials are ordered or work begins
- Packing and shipping costs are additional. We can obtain packing and shipping estimates if needed.
- Cash, check, MC, Visa and American Express accepted
Off the Floor Sales
- Items sold off the showroom floor are payable upon receipt
- All sales are final
- Showroom items are available for a 3 day approval prior to purchase by pick up only